Thursday, March 4, 2010

And The Winner Is.......

Trish from:



Trish is such a sweet sweet fellow Cajun Belle making her way in Yankee Land. She leaves such sweet comments everywhere she goes. Click on her header above to learn more about her, or follow her on Twitter @trishyrose. She may have me checking Captain John's pocket for a little extra Lilly shoe money.


and I'm guessing she wants this Southern Belle T-Shirt


based on this comment that she left for me:

Trish said:
Oh Miss Bumpkin, you KNOW I was going to be the first to comment - that WHO DAT shirt is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Thanks for hosting such a darling giveaway.

Wishing you a very happy weekend XOXOXO


Send me your size and snail mail information Trish.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

1
Timestamp: 2010-03-04 23:49:24 UTC

New giveaway Monday.

Here's a question for you to think about over the weekend.

What are your favorite song lyrics, or what has meaning to you?
Love,
The Bumpkin

2 comments:

Meg said...

There is something on my blog for you :-)

http://thewayiseeit-megs.blogspot.com/2010/03/really-me-thank-you.html

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

OH I am SOOO doing my happy booty-shake right now! How exciting thank you so much! I'll email ya ;-)