After re-reading this post, and in response to the comments I have received I feel I need to reiterate a few things.
1. Britney was beautiful! She has truly pulled herself together, but we are all friends right? We can gossip a little can't we? I feel it keeps it real.
2. As for the lip syncing. The Bumpkin could never dance 5 steps and sing. She is literally moving every second, and how can she remember all of those steps? That alone speaks volumes on her "state of mind."
3. The blimps of normalcy that I saw in her expression. There is no way I or you would have avoided them either in this massive situation. I mean let's face it, she either nails it or she's done. That's a really big deal. I would be awfully nervous too.
4. The Pussycat Dolls were awesome, if we are reiterating the highlights. They are currently admist their own tour, and I feel really wanted to help Britney put her best foot forward performance wise. There was even a comment made by Nicole, "I told you this day would come", when she introduced her.
5. Perez Hilton was gracious, enough said. Yes Perez Hilton gracious, that's right!
6. If I wasn't on her side, I would have never been there saying my silent prayers for her.
7. My revised words to her would be, "Don't forget what's really important." I also could have asked Toby to say this.