Friday, January 8, 2010

If I Had $500




This would be mine.

We have done so much remodeling in our house, that it is a constant state of do-over.
Do over the office, do over the bedroom, do over the bathroom. One day though. when all of my do overs are done, I am going to have fabulous art work. I save a little for this each week. No since having fine art while you are painting, texturing, and sanding. Also, this budget includes lighting for the art, as the proper spotlights, can make or break the art in my opinion.

One of the things I love about you blogger buddies of mine, are the places you take me. One bloggy buddy took me to The Celebrity Vault recently.

Then this morning on One Kings Lane I logged in and what do I find. My latest fetish for sale. Wow, it's very tempting to say the least. This particular sell includes black and whites with pops of color. I'm loving it!



Rather than working today, get over and check it out.

Check out two artists in particular.

Bert Stein---Marilyn pics you may have never seen. I hadn't but some of you Big City girls are more worldly than The Bumpkin.

Also, Douglas Kirkland.

I'm putting a trip to this gallery on my bucket list.

Let me know what you think, and if you figure out how to steal the pictures of the site, let me know!

Love,
The Bumpkin

5 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

I'm loving the Ray!!!

We've tried to invest every few years in art for our home. Smart thinking!

Tara Gibson said...

oh how i love ray charles!

thank you for your sweet comment! Will be waiting for this secret post on wed!

Meg said...

hello, just popped over and had to say your dogs are so cute!!! i would love to have adorable dogs like them :)

Jenny said...

Neat pictures! I hope you get them. You can always take a picture of your computer screen and frame that...although I suspect it will not have the same panache!

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theblogmoney.com