Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Pioneer Woman Does It Again!



If you read Pioneer Woman, you probably have already tried this. I was intrigued from the get go. I used the cinnamon sugar pita chips, and a combination of these two recipes. This was fantastic, on my 4th of July list, and definetly on my rotation list . Click HERE for the Printable Recipe from Ree!

Ree has teamed up with Stacy's Pita Chips for a few custom recipes. I've decided to work my way through them. I'll let you know when I get a hit.

Need some new ideas for the upcoming holiday. Tired of the same old strawberry, blueberry, cool whip cake. You know the one in every magazine this month.
How about you all post your favorite, and let me steal an idea or two from you.

Coming up soon on the Bumpkin.
A new feature titled This is My Town and another thing I learned from Ree.

Love,
The Bumpkin

No comments: